Friday, October 14, 2016

Google Knows EVERYTHING


I know, I know...Google knows too much about me.  It sometimes follows me around and gives me suggestions of stuff to buy that I ALREADY bought.  BUT.  When you wake up on your birthday and open your Google Page and there it is...Google in Birthday Mode and even says Happy Birthday Carol...well I HAVE to admit that I thought it was pretty cool.

Terry and I are going out today.  I'm not sure where we will end up.  For sure at Target because I received a rather large gift card from them for sheets that I bought whose content was misrepresented.  Not by Target but by the manufacturer...probably made in china.

We are meeting the kids at Golden Corral because GC sent me a free birthday meal and they are having a Shrimp Extravaganza.  GC is not my favorite place to go by any means but we're going by the kids budget so it's all good.

Today I am 65...medicare ready.  I was thinking yesterday how lucky I am that I was able to retire early and enjoy the past couple of years with Terry all day long.  If I hadn't retired, we would not have our dogs because we would not have gotten dogs until I could be home to housebreak them.  We love them so much and they are really great friends.

I was thinking back on so many things I am grateful for...far too many to mention.

So Happy Birthday to me!!  For the most part the past 65 years have been a blast!!

25 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Carol! It meant a lot to me--the comment on my blog--following your's now, too. Hope you have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,happy birthday my friend,i hope you have a fantastic day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and Happy 65th bday!!!

    Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and best wishes for the year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! We share October as a birthday month. Mine is the 23rd. I'll be 62. (I always have loved October birthday people-I know so many!!!) Oh-that shrimp is making my mouth water. And have fun at Target. I do love lots of their stuff-I have to be in self-control mode when I shop there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girlfriend Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like a good day planned to me!!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, Happy Birthday!!! As one who has long passed 65 I can tell you it gets better and better from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Carol, hope you enjoy GC. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not Google, but happiest of birth day wishes to you! Enjoy your day to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful day Carol! that is pretty cool about google and I have not noticed that before-Larry and I both have October birthdays too his is this coming Sunday and me later on. I am with you and am so greatful I decided to retire early too-we both so needed a change when we retired here to Missouri back in '03 age comes so fast it seems after 65 at least it did for us--enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A day late, but still...Happy Birthday,Carol ..may the coming year and the next 34 too be a blast!! ;) :) I hope you enjoyed the shrimps :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! Hope your day was full of fun and some surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, happy birth week! XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post and Happy Birthday #65. Life is good and wonderful that you are able to enJOY your days with your husband and dogs. Embracing Birthday Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". I would celebrate an extra day if I were you. 8-) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a little late, but happy birthday, you spring chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A little late............but wishing you a very happy birthday! Enjoy Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, belated Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! (yes, I’m shouting, and singing for you!!) But be glad you can’t hear me, LOL. I hope it was wonderful! I hope your year (and Terry’s too!) are happy and healthy. And with loving pets to keep you company...... life is good, right? xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday! Sorry to be late. It sounds like you had a great day. My son is getting married on your birthday next year so I will always remember and be early next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry to be late, but I hope you had a Happy Birthday!!!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy belated, you are at an age where your circle of friends sees the gifts you have brought to our world and embraces you for it all.. may this year bring you all the sunshine you deserve. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm very late, but Belated Happy Birthday, Carol. I too count my blessings each birthday and am grateful for another year on this earth. Too many are denied the chance to get older....

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.