Thursday, October 1, 2015

October 1st and A Blog Hop Is Coming Soon!!

Okay!! Okay!!  I know! I'm always saying I don't like deadlines!  But when I was asked to participate in THIS blog hop, how could I refuse?!  Halloween is my very favorite holiday...Better than Christmas since my kids are grown.  I look forward to all those goblins and ghosts ringing my doorbell to "beg" for a treat.  I REALLY want to trick them, but I learned a long time ago that little kids don't really like the scary side of the holiday.

So, when you are surfing your blogs, be sure to stop and visit when you see a blog displaying this picture.  I just know it's going to be a ghooooly time!

Oh, I almost forgot...Happy October 1st.  This is MY month!!

5 comments:

  1. I agree, a beautiful and fun month! I wonder about the blog hop, is it by invitation? Or did I miss a link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By invitation. However, if you are interested in participating, I have a patch that links to Marian's blog. I'm sure she would love to include you if you want to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best three months of the year -- I'll let you decide which are the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.