Friday, September 25, 2015

Peanutize Me!!

 



I know you have seen this.  Maybe you didn't know what it was or how to do it, but you should check it out.  You can go HERE    to create your very own and personal Peanuts Character.  I really didn't pay any attention to it when I saw it on FB, until Mdm Samm  posted hers on her blog and also created a Pinterest board to post your picture to. Check it out, it's pretty cool.





I grew up with Peanuts and it's special to me, maybe because we were born about the same time.  Maybe because Snoopy is a dog of many personnas.  It's hard to pick my favorite, but Joe Cool is the top of the list.  I collect the Snoopy ornaments that used to come on the top of Whitman Samplers during the holidays.

Over the years the kids have gifted me a LOT of Snoopy items.














This is just a sampling of my very extensive Snoopy Collection. I am so grateful that Snoopy continues to live on, and for Charles Schultz's wonderful imagination.

Do you collect something you love?  I'd love to hear about it in a comment here, or in your own Blog Post!!

 

7 comments:

  1. Cute! My device doesn't want to cooperate, but I'll try it later on another. Can't think of my own collecting, actually am at the point in life where I'm trying to de-collect! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I had to peanut myself and will post it on my blog. What a hoot!

    Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Do i collect things? Woman! I collect too much and we won't even talk about the craft supplies i know you know i collect....LOL! Lets see... those little Swarski (sp)? crystal animals... eggs.... snowmen and snow flakes for Christmas... owls.. and the list goes on....lol I never did get interested in the Peanuts ..... I followed Calvin and Hobbs and For Better or Worse and Rose is Rose......and when i was little i loved the Spiderman comic books... lol Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm tall order, i have a hard time picking just one....of anything.
    Though if i have to pick just one thing i could watch, or read, over and over it would be Dr. Who. Ive loved it since i was a kid and the reboot is gust as much fun.
    Past, present, future, hope for the human race to evolve, adventure and a little comedy to keep it from getting too dark. Its sci-fi at its best. I have a lit tardis for the tree and a dalek. My phone ring for thr longest time was the sound the tardis makes when it dematerializes.
    Runners up are asterix and obilex and Tintin. All recognisable to any european child but everyone here looks ate me funny, oh well, they dont know who Modesty Blaze or Tankgirl are either. All good reading for the comicaly inclined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE SNOOPY!!!!!!!!!! I used to draw him a lot in school and my grandmother even made me a stuffed version of Snoopy. I have several stuffed Snoopy figures. I'll have to take a picture or video and post it. This looks like fun! I'll be doing this as soon as I can after I get home from work!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your little Snoopy collection! I'll have to see if I Peanutize myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm the opposite of a collector. I'll gather three or four of the same thing and then think I have too many and give away all but one! I think it comes from moving a LOT (OMG not another box of stuff) and a couple of forays living in very small mobile homes - just no room for much except the necessary.

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.