Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Let's Play A Game


Yup, this is me.  Terry is always taking candid pictures of me.  Usually he catches me while stitching, or eating, or watching TV in my recliner...no make-up and hair uncombed.  I find them and delete them because, well they are boring.

I found this one on his phone while searching for pictures taken at Kyle's graduation.

I love it.  For some reason it makes me snicker..laugh at myself. That's a wonderful thing to be able to do.  LOOK at me!  My face is as animated as my hands appear to be.  I look mad, but AM I?  You can see in my glasses the reflection of what I am looking at.

I challenge you to give my picture a caption.

7 comments:

  1. This is fun! Kudos to you for being willing to share a candid shot. I can't make out the reflection in your glasses, but the hands get my attention. They look like mine with arthritis. I am constantly shaking them and talking to them. In this case I'd be saying, "Work, dammit!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you watching Dick Cheney on TV? Rush Limbough maybe? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo comment: "I told you over and over to pick up your underwear"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks to me like your watching the news..........
    Considering that i yell at the tv when the news is on its just one more thing we have in common 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't even attempt at a caption!! I'm not sure if you're watching a sporting event or it appears the shape of a woman!!??!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear - the first thing that popped into my mind for a caption involved your hands and picking up dog poop - but that wouldn't be very nice would it. Once that particular thought got into my mind, now I can't think of anything else. Aren't you sorry you asked?

    ReplyDelete
  7. had to laugh at your candid photo-couldn't see the reflection in your glasses but what ever it is -looks like you have been taken by surpprise

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.