Saturday, June 6, 2015

A Birthday and A Graduation

Today is my youngest grandson's 18th Birthday. I can't believe the years have flown by.  It fun to remember things about him growing up.  He is the family comedian. He's the kind of guy that everyone enjoys being around and he is truly a good friend.  I know that about him because he has lots of true friends and a few have been around since he was in grade school.

This is the topper I bought for him to put on his mortarboard.  I'm pretty sure no one else in his graduating class will have one...how cool is THAT! The picture is his signature pose, and he IS awesome!!

Congratulations, Kyle.  You are truly One Of A Kind

8 comments:

  1. congratulations, kyle! and to the grandma who has supported him throughout his life. that kind of love and being someone's anchor are things that will be with him for all of his days. but you know that - you are a beautiful strong kind woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have one more year in hs, i hope she survives😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Kyle - and to a very proud grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Kyle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GO KYLE!!!!! I know this is a very, very special time for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your grandson. He's been lucky to have you in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, congrats to Kyle!!! Woo Hoot!

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.