Monday, May 5, 2014

Motivation

Last May he graduated from High School.  We knew he would not go on to college.  He's really smart and all through school he blew test scores off the chart.  His 9th grade math student teacher even did a dissertation about him. When he was young, he used to iron his paper money. We compare him to Alex P. Keaton.  Someday he will own his own business.

He has a job which utilizes his Career Center training in auto body repair, though he is working on RVs. He is also learning how to tattoo and is doing quite well.  I expect that he will find his nitch in tattoo art and have a nice income from it. He also has a healthy side income from collecting and selling scrap metal.

Motivation?  That would be his new Dodge Charger.

4 comments:

  1. Now that's a sweet ride!

    I think it's great your son is able to follow his passion. College isn't for everyone. And there's a lot of money to be had in the tattooing business. . . I know, my two kids are covered in them (and I have a couple myself). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't this be a sad world if we were all alike...so nice your son is a free spirit! All that matters is our children are good and caring adults...I think your son is both...congrats to you for raising a good son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol. Nice to meet your son and I commend for knowing his own mind. He will do what his heart tells him is the thing to do. Very nice car. Perhaps he might consider night classes at the local junior college. Good luck and best wishes to your son. You sound like a proud mom. Take care .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like he is doing great! Kids out here don't seem to care so much about cars but my granddaughter who just graduated high school at 15 (yes, I have to brag a bit here), is working to get her license the day she turns 16! She can only do that if she finds work and earns the insurance money though and work for 15 year olds is rare these days.

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.