Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fencing the Pond Area

Bet you thought I was going to show pictures of the new fence we put up around the pond area!

Nope!  That area is an embarrassment.

Two years ago Terry and Corey got together and decided to remove the fence we had.


Bosco and Tyson...WATCHING


They said it would make it easier to mow the grass. I was LIVID.  I was not consulted. Junior was happy. He decided it was a lot closer to walk to the pond area to do his business than to walk to the back of our land, which he had been doing for 10 years.  He was the only dog we had left at that time.



Bosco and Tyson....WAITING


I refused to maintain the pond area landscape.  I was on STRIKE.  Then last year we needed to replace the pond liner.  The area needed to be re-landscaped.  That did not get done last year.
Then, two new pups came to live with us and wreaked havoc with the pond decorative grasses which are Terry's pride and joy. Or should I say WERE.

Bosco and Tyson...WORRIED


So, now new fence surrounds the pond area. We WILL re-landscape this year with minimum maintenance plants, bushes and grasses.  My Rose of Sharon and Hibiscus will definitely remain along with others that I'll show later when the area is again presentable.



Bosco and Tyson...WONDERING where will be go to play NOW?



18 comments:

  1. Their expressions in that last photo are a hoot!

    I look forward to seeing pics of finished project.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness . . . such personality in your pups faces. I just want to give them a good squeeze. :-) They both look like they are raring to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! sounds like a lot of back story simmering here. Hope it all works out well in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs are so cute there, waiting so patiently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate it when I am not consulted and I NEVER am! I tend to get stubborn then and not help, congratulate when it works out or anything. I now have a black security door on what is supposed to be MY house and if it had been my choice there wouldn't have been any sort of screen door or security door and if I did give in on that, it should have been a white one since I have a white vinyl window right next to it. He wasn't going to put in the non-removable screws either but he did. I'm a bit ticked so I sure understand you feeling ticked. I hope your husband has learned a lesson but in my experience, the old dogs DO NOT learn new tricks; they just perfect the old ones. Good luck. I do hope it turns out pretty so you can enjoy the area again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are SO cute!!! And they do look like they are thinking about something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such GAWGEOUS woofies!!!!
    Your plans sound real good ;>]]

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwww - now, there's no possible way that those two could ever get into any sort of trouble. Just look at those innocent faces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now, how in the world are Boscoe and Tyson going to get into the pond to play? I'm sure they'll find someplace... probably the place you least want them to play. The boys look like life long buddies... just too handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those innocent faces causing havoc! How could they? they're charming!!! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures of your family pet members. They look very healthy. Just popped in to say Happy Easter. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dogs! Cant wait to see your finished photos later! Wishing you a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, cute puppydogs are going to miss their play area. Bosco & Tyson are beautiful. Thank you for linking up with Saturday's Critters.. Enjoy your weekend and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shots of the dogs with their cute expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such gorgeous lads! I'm sure your pond will be photo-acceptable in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow lovely fotos and wonderfull dogs, happy easter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI Carol Wonderful photos. Hope you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.