Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Tablet and HBO GO



Remember this guy?  My youngest grandson, Ky.  He has wanted a dog ever since Buddy had to leave us.   Ky found this great little dog, Jax. Perfect match.

Ky is my technology guru.  I recently negotiated a reduction in my monthly cable service bill which included the addition of lour receiving HBO.  Ky mentioned that I could buy a Chromecast dodad and add HBO GO to my tablet apps. I can't be sure, but I think this gives me access to just about everything that has ever aired on HBO.  The selection is amazing.

Last night we watched The Life Of Pi. OMGosh, when the movie was just out, I didn't think I would want to see it.  It turns out it is probably one of the best movies I have ever seen. I'm still thinking about it.

I wonder what other techno gadgets are out there that I don't want to live without ~lol~










Remember this guy?  My youngest grandson, Ky.

9 comments:

  1. See what retirement can do for you! Now you are a techy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawwww such a cute puppy! And i'm definitely not a puppy person. If i never have to clean up after another puppy i will be blessed. :)

    So funny Carol ...... i can remember being totally disappointed with Life of Pi. I think maybe it was all the hype before the movie. But it fell kind of flat for me... :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having fun Carol and that's a good thing. Love Ky's new pal. Awesome. Chorizo was chocolate in color. Have a great day and I may be off for a little bit as it's time to study for my RE/license renewal. I'll pop in from time to time. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evernote! It can be installed across all your devices and its great for notes, clipping parts of pages you want to look at again or saving a link, storing recipes etc. It's a cloud device so your stuff doesn't take up room on your computer and along with dropbox which I use for photos I have plenty of storage space.

    So glad he gets to enjoy a dog again. When one goes we think we can't bear to love another but we always do and are so happy again because they fill a need in us for total love. When someone realized that DOG = GOD I think they hit the nail right smack on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're both little(he) fuzzballs aren't they?
    you know the old saying eventually you look like your pet? this is not a bad thing here they are both cute as a button!I am now married to mr. wizzard when it comes to tech he has everything connected or slaved we have all the movies we could want to watch EVER-almost.:) and if he ever dies, i'm so screwed, cause it's all on the pooter and I don't know how to get to it all.
    hmm.....honey?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Technology absolutely confounds me and I miss having my #2 son close to talk me down off the ledge when something goes wrong, Your grandson is very handsome (and so is your fur-grandbaby too).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute puppy and handsome grandson! It's nice having the kids around to keep us "in the loop"... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Carol, your grandson and puppy dog are both cuties. The HBO GO sounds like a great deal. I should find out more about it too. My hubby raved over the same movie, I must see it. Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute photo of your two cutie pies!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.