Friday, November 29, 2013

An Interesting Blog






Do you know who Seth Godin is?  I followed a link to his blog about a week ago.  Sorry, I can't remember who posted about him.  If you are reading this and it was you, thank you.  Click this name for a  link to his post today and check him out.  He was the vice president of marketing for Yahoo.  He launched Squidoo, too.  His blog is mostly geared toward marketing so I suspect if you own a business you would find it interesting.  However, even if you don't, his thoughts on how people think, react and what motivates them is definitely worth reading. It's FFFT (Fine Food For Thought).

I'd like to read any thoughts you might have on what he thinks about ANYTHING.


As a follow up to my Black Friday post all I can say is that times are a changin!  Stores opened on Thanksgiving.  Shoppers waited in line on Thursday, just like they used to do on Friday.  On Friday morning, all those stores were empty.  We went to Walmart with very few shoppers in the store and bought everything we wanted that was advertised in the Thursday ad.  We went to Menards and bought doggy beds and toys for Tyson.  Then out for breakfast and home to relax.  It's All Good!  How about you.  Did you shop?




5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol. Hope your Thanksgiving was great. I will stop by his blog later this evening. Thanks for the link. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol! We enjoyed Thursday at HOME celebrating Thanksgiving. I don't do black Friday shopping EXCEPT....the Christmas tree. We always get our tree and start the holiday decorating.

    Here it is Saturday night already... binding quilts...but need another day to two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We took our granddaughters to Michaels to buy some stuff for Christmas crafts and some gift wrap. It wasn't overly crowded. Went to McDonald's for lunch and it wasn't crowded. I didn't go anywhere on Thanksgiving so don't know how crowded the stores were (didn't even read the news about it). I'll have to check out your link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No shopping for me on Thanksgiving or Black Friday! I'm content to stay at home and knit :)
    –Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR Carol. Hope the new year brings you joy, health and everything you want. Enjoy the holidays. Take care and I'll see you next year.

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.