Sunday, March 24, 2013

Are You Jumping on the Bloglovin Bandwagon?






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Everyone is talking about Google Reader becoming extinct.
I an not a techi and have not yet jumped on the Smart Phone bandwagon, but I do understand why such changes are being made.  I am hoping that I will still be able to view blog feeds from my dashboard.  But, just in case Blogger messes up like they have a tendency to do when they make changes, I have started using Feedly also.  If you want to continue to follow my blog through Bloglovin', I have added their button on the right side of the blog.  I'll still be reading YOUR blog, cause I love em all SO MUCH!  Have a great day.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips Carol. I love your cartoon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think I will wait until the dust settles and then hear which reader people seem to like the most. In the meantime - there's no way you will lose me. I'll visit even if I have to check-in manually! xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear!
    I wish they would at least give those of us, who are comfortably set in our ways, the option not to get the "NEW IMPROVED!" thing. because it usually is not improved, the old worked just fine or even better and now I have to learn something else new.
    grumble. grumble, fuss, fuss, fuss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I get your updates through feedburner but I will try this one since somehow, feedburner has skipped a time or two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pardon my ignorance but is Google reader the same thing as blogger dashboard? I use blogger dashboard but also get alerts through email for word press blogs and also I have my very most favorites listed on my blog side bar. I'm sure I'll find them some how. But thanks for the heads up regarding your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just when I get comfortable and figure out how every thing works........they change it all up........sigh!LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still waiting to see what happens. I'm so not computer savvy.

    Thanks so much for your kind words.
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol. I'm not sure I will be using blog loving. Blogger will more than likely leave the followers thingy. I don't care for Google at all. Don't worry, it will be around. As for that statue, it makes me happy to hear what you said. I did answer your comment at my blog. Take care and I'd like to see your statues one day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well blog loin didn't work for me. I may try it later. Your cartoon is too funny.

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.