Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Things Have A Way of Happening/ Counting Blessings


I have been telling this to a few of my friends.  This information has had a huge impact on me.  It actually blew me away...scared me a little..gave me pause....I am re-evaluating priorities.


I went to my doc Tuesday to discuss the test and surgery I had.  I got a little more than I bargained for.  I also got some kind of shocking news. Remember I posted that I had 2 gall bladders? The 2nd gall bladder is refered to as a second gall bladder, but its really a somethin-somethin cyst that is usually not detected unless you have gall stone problems. If it goes undetected it usually develops into cancer. Mine tested OK.  So I am one lucky lady with a whole lot to be thankful for. It was lucky that Terry pushed me to have the colonoscopy or I would have let the GB issue go for a long time.


So, on especially this day, I am counting my BLESSINGS.


Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends.  You are in the count.

12 comments:

  1. well that's one blessing you can count on then, and it's good news and good to be aware of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely something to be thankful for! God certainly must have been prodding Terry to insist on you having the test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lucky and I think I'll tell my husband as his last CAT scan after his kidney cancer surgery shows he has gall stones and the VA asked if he wants them to remove it. What if he has two? Unlikely but.... thanks for telling what it indicates and yes, you've got a great thing to be thankful for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and we are counting with you my dear!
    how scary!
    but you got it done and it's all good so we thank our lucky stars and go forward.
    I am thankful this year for all my wonderful friends far away, physical and cyber, my beautiful Daughters and son, and my new life here in wa.
    life, indeed, is a precious thing,
    enjoy it while you got it and have fun while your there. I once saw a bumper sticker when I was younger oh sometime around the 80's it said "GOD sees the world through your eyes-are you showing him a good time?"
    well I try to!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Glad it's all good :)
    Now you can relax and truly enjoy the holiday season with those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A true blessing! Thank you for your comment :) Soft Kitty is from the Big Bang Theory on Thursday nights :)

    Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    xxoo
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is Someone watching over you, my dear... that's what I keep telling myself, everytime I think of all I went through this past year.
    Definitely a time to say thank you and count our blessings!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hubby of yours sure is a Keeper!! Give him a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Carol. By the way I too want a ring for my thumb. :) Enjoy your weekend dear. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes - it makes you think doesn't it? Happy Thanksgiving! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your time here is not yet done, my friend. Sooo glad that everything was caught in time...I still like to think of you as the magical woman with two gall bladders!

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.