Thursday, November 25, 2010

Time To Register for 2011 Bead Journal Project

I have been visiting a couple of my friends blogs and they are so excited for the 2011 BJP to begin, that they have already started their first page.  I am glad to see many of the friends that I have made through the project are returning.  I am really excited  and expired to see many new faces have registered too.

If you are thinking of joining, but haven't yet, please visit the site and register today. There are only about 2 weeks left to register.  Tracey has been steadily geting requests. Commonly, lots of the requests to join come close to the deadline.  Make it easy on Tracey please ~lol~
go register today.

3 comments:

  1. it's silly to complain about the snow there is hardly any of it left as of this morning.

    I am very excited about the BJP this year and how wonderful you will be my "group leader" I am looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving....I didn't even know there was really something called a "blue moon". I just know of the song from the 50's, I think...I hope Terry's BP continues to be normal, and he has no more mini strokes...I'm looking forward to another year of your lovely beading projects! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! xo Paulette ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so look forward to seeing what you lead your group in doing! I will be watching to be sure.

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.