Monday, November 8, 2010

Register for 2011 BJP!!! Today!!

                                                         Its  time!!
                         Registration day is HERE!!
 Beginning today,  Monday, November 8th, you can send a request to beadjournalreg11@gmail.com for registration.

In order to be sure your registration is processed, when you send your request, please include answers to the following questions:



Your full name, first and last.
Your web name or alias, if you have one.

Your email address. Please give us your “best” email address, one that is not likely to change during the year and one that you check frequently. (Note: we don’t contact you very often.)

Your home address.

Your telephone number.

Do you have a website? Y/N – If yes, what is the URL?

Do you have a blog? Y/N – If yes, what is the URL?

Were you a registered participant in any other Bead Journal Project? Y/N - If yes did you complete the project for the year? Y/N

If you are a new participant, where did you hear about the 2011 BJP?
An easy way to do this, is to copy and paste the questions and answer them in the email request.  Its just THAT easy.  Then the fun starts.  I hope to see old and new friends when the new BJP begins.

4 comments:

  1. You know... I am going to blame this all on you... I just sent the email to register...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...I want to challenge myself,
    but I am having a hard time coming up with idea's for the usual CQ I do. I am plagued with doubts, can I keep up, am I talented enough, will the other kids make fun of me? i'm askeared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement!

    ok, I'll do it,Carol you've convinced me.
    I'll register. Just remember whatever comes of this it's all your fault!)

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.