Friday, October 8, 2010

Could someone please.......!!!!!&&*((*&^%$#$#



Its not bad enough that I am recouping from this surgery, not Blogger thinks they have enhanced this place.  Reminds me of our not so wonderful governor of Indiana that says we don't know what is good for us.

They did a nice little change a while back.  You could add several pics and hold them and add them as needed.  What happended to that great feature.

Now, if someone will just tell me the easiest way to view the latest posts on blogs I follow.  When I go to the dashboard, the blogs I follow  used to all be listed and I could scroll down to view the lastest post of each.  Now I get this long list of blogs I follow and below are a few of the updates.  No opportunity to page down and see more.

So, I thought I'd go look for Reader, which I do not prefer.  It looks different too.  Someone please tell me the best way to see the blogs I follow because I am super &^%^&*(*&^%&*( right now.  And thank you cause I know someone will give me a clue.

Have a great day.  I hope I don't miss your latest post!!!

9 comments:

  1. I ran into the same problems! I use Google Reader, but it seemed to take FOREVER to get it to come up. IT finally did, but the dashboard page still looks wonky.

    Before Google decided to work, I just went down the small list that was there of updates. Make sense? :-)

    By the way, I live in Indiana too and feel the same way about the governor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I just posted about that a little while ago. I don't know what they are doing. They should just leave well enough alone. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't help Carol, sorry. I don't even know what Google Reader does. The way I handle it is first to become a Follower of blogs I want to read. Then I sign into my blog, click on "Design" and "My Blog List". In the "Sort" field, I select "Most Recently Updated" and click on "Add" then select "Blogs I'm Following". I really like the way this works, don't think I miss anything because the most recently updated blogs rise to the top of My Blog List and I see them as soon as I open my own blog. So far Blogger hasn't changed the way this works. I hope that's clear. Whatever you do, don't forget to "Save" -- I've failed to do that enough times then wondered why all the things I did weren't working!
    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm back. What I did was go to settings, then to the post editor and changed the settings to old editor. It went back to small photos, etc. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep blogger is all wonked up but if you are looking for tech advice from me that is even more wonky!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol...It was all wonky for me this morning, but now it's back to normal. I don't know what's going on either. ??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes it drove me mad yesterday also, but now it seems ok again. hows the face today? k.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wordpress just made a bunch of changes, too. To the Dashboard. A new look I am trying to get used to. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's called 'added value' (?) - or maybe it's the techies trying to justify their jobs!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.