Wednesday, May 5, 2010

10 Silly Questions


My friend Crystal posted these questions.  I am feeling silly, so here are my answers.



1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Closed!! I HATE closet doors left open! I HATE it! ~lol~


(Compulsive Disorder, you know.)



2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from the hotel?

Nope, Bring my own and use my own. Don’t want theirs. Probably dish soap in there anyway.



3. Do you like to use post-it notes?


I use ‘em all the time at work.


They make good markers to mark where you are on an intricate bead or crochet pattern too.



4. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?


Tucked in at the bottom. I hate to have the sheets creep up off my feet. I must sleep in a neatly made bed. CD again.


5. How many languages can you speak?


Only English. And I sometimes have a hard time with that!!



6. Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs?


OMG!! Both!! But I must admit I am just a little partial to Lincoln Logs.



7. Take a vitamin daily?


No, they give me acid.



8. Wear slippers?

In the winter. I go through a pair a season and throw them away when the flip flops come out. In the summer I live in flip flops. I go through a pair a month.



9. First concert?


Do I have to admit…the Oak Ridge Boys…I didn’t buy the tickets..I didn’t enjoy the concert….and the one guy was just horribly rude to a guy in the audience. I HATE Elvira.


But the best ever concert I ever went to at the county fair was John Sneider. You know the Dukes of Hazzard guy. He made two albums that I absolutely love. He was at our fair and he was so gracious and involved physically handicapped kids to sing with him. He was wonderful. I will love him forever for seeing him in that concert.


My next best was Brad Paisley at that same fair…different year.



10. Can you swim well?

OMG!! I could DROWN well!!

7 comments:

  1. lol...fun questions and to see your answers. maybe i'll have to post this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Carol

    You are such a riot.

    I Love...

    1. Your answers
    2. YOU!

    Crystal xoxo :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great memory! I could not tell you what my first concert was if you held my feet to the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blast - such random questions! My first concert was Bad Company. I was 15 and thought I was so cool! Yeah.

    Oh and I have on my flip flops.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFLOL. This is so funny. I don't worry overmuch about closet doors as I don't like feeling closed in but they don't add much to my space! Can't sleep with the sheets untucked as it's too airy. I really like your answer to the number of languages. I have enough trouble with english myself. My grandkids can speak pig latin around me or use sign language and I just don't get those any better than the Spanish I'd like to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, you're so funny! Thanks for all those giggles...a very good way to start the day! Hope yours is a fun one! xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. You hate ELVIRA????? I love the Oak Ridge Boys...I think I am going to cry...(I have to admit I hate Elvira too)lol Who cares if the closet door is open or closed and sheets tucked in? You won't find mine closed and sheets are never tucked...Dave won't let me tuck them. They squash his big feet.

    Hugs,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.