Saturday, February 13, 2010

Why Surf?

Why do i spend so much time on the computer, reading blogs?
I NEED to keep in touch with my cyber friends.
I want information and inspiration supplied by many talented artists.
I want to see all the cool things that I can spend my "pin money" on.

I have a pretty diverse list of blogs I follow.  Lots of bead people of course.  Some interesting crochet spots too. There are several needlework artists sites.  There are a few spiritual friends I keep in touch with too.

Occasionally I look at the blog lists that fellow bloggers place on their sidebar.  Sometimes a name will catch my eye and I wander on over.  That happened the other day when I was surfing OWOH participating blogs.  I noticed  RAVEN MOON MAGIC.  If you know me EVERY word in the name peeked my interest...Bird....Night Sky...MAGIC.. I had to check that out.  I was not disapointed.  Here is a link to her page: 

 http://ravenmoonmagic.blogspot.com/

Look for her OWOH post...it is SO Cool. Her post today certainly made me smile. She has a way of hooking you then reeling you in.

5 comments:

  1. Well I guess its only fair that I get to comment on here first!
    Wow! thanks so much for the love haha! Since OWOH I have been on a whirlwind ride in blog world, I love it here, there was always a gap in my life and i never knew what it was, but now that I am connected with people, wonderful people! like you, that hole is gone, I have never felt so content. It now dosent matter where you live, were all together.
    So thankyou for liking my posts so much, lets keep in touch : )
    Im off now for a peek around your blog at all this wonderful beading.

    love sheree xxx
    raven moon magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing you and yours a most Happy Valentine's Day!
    21centurydressmaker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! Enjoyed the trip over to her blog. I like her photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Carol!
    I enjoyed reading posts on this blog!

    Would love to have been a fly on the mailbox when the postman first saw its new look! :-)

    Gosh, isn't New Zealand absolutely gorgeous!

    Crystal xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that ocean photo is delicious! So wishing I was there enjoying the warm about now, Lol! Thank you for putting up the link to Ravenmoonmagic, her photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.