Friday, February 19, 2010

What Color is YOUR Personality

About a year ago, I stumbled on Crystal's blog. You can visit her here:
http://beadhappilyeverafter.com/blog/?p=10223

Crystal has an etsy shop where she sells the most wonderful vintage beads and another where you can find the jewelry she creates. Crystal's blog is one of my favorites.  Originally I was drawn there because every Monday she offers a give a way if you answer the Monday question.  O, there is no right or wrong answer.  You just tell whatever you want to.  Well, if you know me, I can get pretty wordy so its a great venue for my thoughts and antics.  This week Crystal posted a link to a quiz that will lead to the answer we all want to know...what is your color personality.
http://www.truevaluepaint.com/content/Color/ColorQuiz.aspx

I answered the questions and this is what the quiz said about my color:
Nothing can stand between you and your demand for a calm environment.
How true this is of me.  I will bend over backwards to squelch an argument.

To be free of conflict and disagreement is the only way to live. In fact, it’s this philosophy that probably allows you to be comfortable in conditions that would normally bother others. 
Still another quality of me.  Always the peacemaker, or the constable, depending on the situation.  If all else fails, I can always find a quiet place to be my myself.
 Your ability to focus is undisputed, and while you enjoy attention, you still have problems understanding how to handle it.
I have learned to graciously accept a compliment.

 No other color out lives by the golden rule as much as you do.
I can't believe that this statement is listed.  I preach this motto to my grandchildren ALL the time. In my opinion, it is the answer to "How to solve the world problems".

So, What color?    Black.  Whodda thunk it!
Well, black is basic and yep, I guess I AM basic.

14 comments:

  1. Here's mine... Yellow would you agree Carol?

    You are quite the powerful thinker. It’s this talent that allows you to overcome a plethora of great obstacles. Luckily, this doesn’t affect your ego and you give off a pretty easy-going appearance. You enjoy the finer things in life and also have an attraction to art. If you can help it, you try not to rock the boat. But you also can’t stop yourself from searching for new ideas, methods or styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, Basic?

    Well, ok - basically FABULOUS! :-)

    It is amazing how this description captures you though, Carol. The test turned out to be more fun than I ever expected.

    Thanks, Sweet Sis, for all the kind words.

    Much love,
    Crystal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, basically fabulous is right! And, black is universal and looks good on everyone. I think the world needs to re-define black from sinister and morbid to something more positive like trustworthy and genuine -- I vote you as President of the Committee!

    I was purple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I visited Crystal's blog too and you're right about her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... don't pass out - it's me! (waves up to Deb!) I'll have to check this out more tonight as I'm taking a quick lunch break and back into the studio.

    I'm trying to get back on the blog wagon and wanted to say hello!

    ♥Rocki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol! I can't believe I missed this at sweet Crystal's. How cool, and what fun!... I agree with Crystal that your are "basically fabulous!"
    Hugs, Paulette ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound like me. I like your BJP piece. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first visit here. Came over from Stoneweaver's blog which I visit occasionally.

    Black is the totality of all colors added together. Black is a wonderful full color. In the Hindu religion, black is connected to Krishna energy.

    My color was red and is a really good description that fits me quit well.

    "Red is your color. You boast incredible willpower and are capable of overcoming obstacles that would normally leave others shaking in their boots. You have a penchant for colorful environments and often impress others with your energetic bursts of energy. Your interests in many areas of life often leave you scattered but when you focus you can accomplish anything you put your mind to."

    I love it and it is fairly accurate. Thanks for sharing this site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had the same description as dochoamon... but YELLOW ??? Of all colors I have never, ever liked yellow... (accept for daffodils and dandelions, but not on me) Hmmmm, should I reinvent myself?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carol! I took the color challenge, and I'm purple...I was so wishing I was going to be pink! hee hee! Thanks for your visit, Sweetie, and good luck! xo Paulette ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know what else is just GREAT about black? It goes with every other color ;-) Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You asked about how I see auras - well I never 'learned' and actually I feel them more than see them. Although some years ago a crystal healer explained how I could 'see' them in my mind's eye with my eyes shut (I had been doing this all along and hadn't realised I was seeing them!!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Black is my favorite color, which is why you are such a great friend of mine. BUT-----you are NOT a basic person. You are TRUE BLUE....lol

    Luv ya,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.