Wednesday, September 30, 2009

BJP 2010


I am so excited. There will be another year of the BJP and registration starts tomorrow.
You may not know about the project.
Maybe you enjoy bead embroidery, but never thought about joining this group.
Maybe you thought the project is too big a committment.
Well let me tell you, if you are even a smidge interested in knowing what this is about, click here to find out about it.
O, I know, I haven't finished 2009 on time, but so what. Life threw me some curves this year and family was the priority for a while. But so what! I have plenty of time to finish before the next year starts. After all, this project is for ME and I love it. I have found great cyber friends, learned a whole lot about myself and found an outlet for my inner thoughts.
Just check it out. We LOVE new friends!

5 comments:

  1. Are you going to do it again? I know you have enjoyed it even if they were late they were well worth the wait...

    Keep on keepin on...

    Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tempted by this - but have so much on already. I love seeing your creations though. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it exciting! I'm kinda glad it doesn't start until january though...that gives me lots of time to get holiday stuff made and sent before getting involved in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We DO love new friends! And, I am SO GLAD you signed up again Carol. When life throws us curves, we just go with the flow. If you finish, you finish, if you don't, you don't and you get on with the next year...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too...still have three more to go and I'll get there. I feel the same way...it is the one project that is just for ME! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.