Sunday, August 30, 2009

Vote for the Mermaid




One of my blogger friends has created this amazing Mermaid Doll for a challenge on Handmade Artist Forum. Please visit the link and vote for your favorite and I hope it will be Heather's.

Heather is talented in many artistic avenues. You can visit her Etsy shop
heathershaven.etsy.com
and her blog to see other work.

I give her a lot of credit. She has just started to promote herself as an artist and I hope she suceeds. She has creative ideas and a tremendous skill as a multi media artist. http://handmadeartistsforum.com/haf-team/summer-memories-hafteam-challenge/

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Carol!
    Heather's work is just fabulous!

    I especially love her "Girl, Put Your Records On" Beaded Art Doll. Stunning!!!!

    Her altered art pendants are unique and lovely, as well.

    Thanks letting us know about her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the plug!
    You are absolutley wonderful! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Carol!

    Okay...for your sake, I hope you get some more warm summer like days! (as long as it stays cool her on Long Island!) Glad to see you took the award, and I'm so happy I got to met you here in blogland!

    Heather's doll is beautiful. I'm going off to visit her blog now....
    Have a great night!

    Hugs, Paulette :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol...what a fabulous mermaid doll! I popped in and voted. Hope she wins...her beading is great. Saw her pieces in her Etsy shop...she is very talented.

    Glad you shared!

    Hope you have a great labor day weekend! XO ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.