Sunday, April 12, 2009

Friendship Award

Well, I haven't had much time lately to blog, but have a lot of things to share so you'll be hearing more from me. A while back I received this blogging Friendship Award from one of my blogging friends, Crystal. The award is an honor since Crystal and I became blogging/email friends a few months ago. Its one of those friendships that grows because, well darn, we have a WHOLE lot in common. And we keep finding out more. I'm not even sure how we ever originally came in contact.

Sorry Crissy, I am not passing the award on because I don't have a whole lot of blogging friends, and I have already tagged most before, I won't bestow this honor so soon. But you all know who you are. Feel free to grab the hearts and award them to anyone you choose.

This is where you can see Crystal's blog. She has a weekly give away, but I especially like to visit on Monday Mornings when she gives you 3 chances to enter. The first is always an interesting question that I LOVE to answer.

Crystal also has a web site and Etsy Shop. Go here to visit her web site. She sells vintage beads and cameos.


These are just a few of the items I purchased. Unfortunately I recently reorganized my beads, so since the other ones I bought are no longer on my table, I can't find them. I put them in some logical place that they should be....but where?

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to find a person that we connect with. Friends are jewels of the earth. Your cameos are beautiful. I am a collector of cameo jewelry. You'll find your other items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis,
    It simply must have been good fortune that brought us together because I sure feel lucky to be able to call you "friend"!!!

    Hugs!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging has a way of attracting those we connect with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you Carol. It is simp0ly amazing how we are able to connect with so many people from around the world & become friends - all at the touch of our keyboards!

    Happy day!
    Rocki

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.