Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Look what Jonna Sent Me


These are some of the most beautiful stones I have ever seen. I think they are Agate, maybe Jasper. I'll have to ask. Jonna is one of my Cyber Pen Pals. We follow each other's blog. I sent her something I wanted her to have. Today, I was surprised with an envelope from her with these polished stones. You can just look at them forever. She collected them and polished them and she loves them. I feel honored that she shared her treasures with me. Thank you Jonna.

4 comments:

  1. Those are pretty! They almost look like carnelian, but are more likely agate as you said. What are you going to do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!!... that is so nice of Jonna. Aren't we all wonderful beady buddies...

    Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty collection there - and yes, they do look like Agate.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (smile) You are so very welcome. And yes, they are agate. They are Lake Superior Agate. Ahhhh my little pretties. (I have buckets of them)

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.