Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Jack of all Trades
I rescued him from Doggy Jail about 8 years ago and we are dedicated to each other. He is one of my two dogs.
I have been tagged to tell anyone who reads this 7 things about me that no one could possibly care about! Then I get to tag 7 others to do the same.
1. I love rocks. I use them to landscape the yard wherever I can. I have little terre cotta saucers around with pretty stones in them that my daughter gave me when she was little, my husband has given me and my grandsons have found. I put little animals on them..a frog sitting on one, or a turtle or whatever little critter I have.
2. I love, love, love coffee. I drink about 2 pots a day, sometimes more. The hard stuff with caffeine, but hazelnut flavored. It doesn't keep me awake and I drink it right up until I go to bed.
3. I hate reality TV shows like Great Race, Survivor etc. and I dislike the Oprah Show. BUT
I love those Forensic shows on Court TV, anything about the Supernatural and MSNBC.
4. I love to watch my grandkids play sports.
5. I love the build up to Halloween. I like quiet Thanksgiving days, love to shop the day after Thanksgiving Day sales, and celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve.
6. I hate winter. We would move south but we can't leave our grandkids.
7. I have always wanted to see the Grand Canyon, and travel in the west.
My tags are going to be people that I want to know more about and a couple that also have shops that I love. That way if you have never seen them, it will give you some entertainment too!
1. is http://stoneweaver.blogspot.com/. Stoneweaver has a pretty interesting blog. She tells the healing power of stones and crystals and has a shop on etsy. I hope you will visit and I hope you find her blog as interesting as I.
2. http://nevertoolatetohavefun.blogspot.com/ Never been tagged!!
3. This is my bestest friend. She is always trying new things and encourages me in every way.
4.http://seedbeader.blogspot.com/ Here is another interesting person I'd like to know more about.
5. http://soulshamans.blogspot.com/ Please visit this blog. She is new but has made some amazing dolls.
6. http://heathershaven2.blogspot.com/ A blog I follow.
7. http://humblebeads.blogspot.com/ You may have seen her on Art Bead. I found her etsy shop looking for a hawk bead, which I ordered and is featured on her blog today! Please visit and see her cute cute cute critters and you all know I LOVE critters!
So there you have it. My seven tidbits and 7 places for you to visit and see where I like to go.
My list of blogs to follow is growing everyday and I am meeting some really great people.