Sunday, August 31, 2008

Excited about BJP08

Well, I have been visiting the blogs of the participants as they post a greeting to the BJP blog. Today, I met Kolleen in the Midwest. She made a comment on her blog that put into words part of the reason I am so excited to be participating in this project. She wrote that she is looking forward to "make things for no reason other than I want to".

Most things I make have a material purpose. A use, so to speak. The item will be worn by me, its meant to be a present or donation, or to be sold. This project is just for me. Maybe that is exactly why I chose the theme to be ME. I am not sure where it will take me, but I have several pages already planned in my mind. Each month I will look forward to creating a 4" x 4" page that depicts something about me. I am already amazed at some of the thoughts I have had that I didn't even realize were within me. This is going to be an interesting 12 months!!

And thank you Kolleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.