Thursday, August 7, 2008

37 Years With The Right Man


Originally I posted with no picture. When my husband read the post he got his camera out to show me a picture of us together that he really liked, so I have posted it here. It was taken in January 08. Its one of my favorites also. Today I have been married for 37 years. 37 years is a long time for anything, but for me this 37 years seems like one. Its been a good time, its been a hard time, its been wonderful.

Terry paid me many compliments over the years and I am not sure what my favorite or most treasured is, but one is certainly the one he paid to me yesterday. He said I have been easy to live with. I wonder what the look on my face was! SHOCK? Well, why WAS I surprised, when I feel the same way about him.

Thank you Terry, for 37 years of partnership. When I pray, I ask for 37 more.

6 comments:

  1. Happy to do business with you ~ Happy Anniversary one day late. Here is to 37 more ! Wonderful to walk the path together for so many years! Congratulations!
    Linda
    linsart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Carol. Isn't love grand? I got ya beat, but only by 1 year. Terry seems to be as special as I think my husband is.

    Congrats,
    Jeanne
    http://gammiebrat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two make a great couple... congratulations... Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Happy belated Anniversary. We celebrate 36 years in September so you are only one up on us. Hope you get your 37 more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realize it's late but congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little late but congratulations all the same!! Wishing you many mnay more years together..

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.