Saturday, May 10, 2008

Here Are Some Beads


Well, one of my bestest beady friends said "Where's the beads?" So, I am posting a picture of my first embroidered cuff. I absolutely love it. The picture doesn't do it justice.

I can't decide what the next project is. I have strung beads for years, but am now focusing on learning beadweave and perfecting bead embroidery techniques. Its not that easy to get those little beads to lay the way you want them too! I have never been a person to "practice". Its read the instructions, gather the necessary components and jump right in.
So, right now, the component part is the problem. I see a pattern, don't have the necessary beads, search the internet and wait for the postman! In the meantime, I have a good friend-use my link to * goodquillhunting*- who has supplied many tutorials on one of her sites. I know that I will find something there to learn while I wait for more beads.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Carol, this is stunning work! I'm like you, I have to dive right in. I look forward to seeing the rest of your projects.

    ☼ Rocki

    p.s. thanks for the great comment! I bet we would have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo I'm on your blog... this bracelet is stunning Carol... Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, Looove this one.

    Zihan
    Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love reading about the visitors to your yard too! Thanks for visiting my blog! :) Marva

    ReplyDelete

If you are planning to leave SPAM...DON'T Bother. Comments are moderated and I don't read or post SPAM.

To my firends: Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.